Content is considered as the heart of any website or blog. After google panda update it is one of the most important and major ranking factors for any website. Content is kind has been true in the field of marketing. It helps in continuous growth, changing customer behavior and despite new ideas. Content is in any form such as images, video, blogs, articles, PR, infographics. For any business either small or big content plays a crucial role. A business that shows relevant content at right frequency in front of their audience then chances of increasing the traffic is increased.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the commitment to become the leading destination of helpful insight for your target audience by answering their queries. Customer will know about your product or services through content. Contents give them a proper idea what the product is all about. It is focused on creating “relevant” and “valuable” content to attract the audience. There are so many ways to marketing the content such as through social media sites, through blogs or articles or by images and videos.
Understand the Difference between B2B and B2C Content Marketing?
Businesses can’t sell the products but people do that is why there is not that much difference between b2b and b2c content marketing. The only difference is the amount of complexity and information required and people involved in B2B. But the process to deliver that information in the form of content marketing is generally the same.
Strategies for Create Effective Content
To save your time, energy and money it is necessary to building a content marketing strategy that will help you to ensure that you invest all your time in the right direction. Concentrating on the goal will definitely prevent you from to produce irrelevant content. Additionally, a content marketing strategy will help you to reach a much broader audience and distribute your content more effectively to professionals, journalism etc.
- Define Your Goals: This is an important step that will give you a path. Think about your objective and goals about content marketing. Your objective might include increases in traffic on the website, Leads generated and business goals. With your objective, you can easily make a strong content campaign for your visitors.
- Understand Your Audience: Define the goals and understand the user requirements. So, think like a user not like the business owner. This will help to identify the relevant audience for your content marketing campaign and also guide the content itself. Look at the existing customer’s behaviors to drive a deeper understanding of the audience. Take their feedback; ask questions, to know their likes or dislikes. Give a positive response to your customer feedback.
- Make a proper planning: Use existing content, other resources or a different piece of information to take an idea about the content. Make a proper document and plan before written the content. Start setting up a proper content planning, collaboration, and scheduling processes. Also, plan the layout and format of content types. Start writing the content that answers of the user every question such as “what” “how” and “why”. If the user found the answer to all questions then they will definitely love your content and also share with their friends and family too.
- Create Unique Content and the good headline: Uniqueness of the content is very necessary for ranking of a website or web page. Do not copies or paste content from any other website? Make a unique strong headline that attracts the audience. Make the headline that answers the user questions that what’s in it for them. Make your title/ headline search engine friendly with the limited character of 70. Use headline like “Learn Digital Marketing with this 3 easy steps” this will easily catch user attention.
- Know the topic: Before writing the content do some research about the topic on which you want to write. Read articles, Blogs, newspapers to take a deep idea about the content. When you read the blogs, articles of other writers then you will easily understand what you need to write and for what user searches more.
- Publish on popular sites: Do not publish your content on the sites that are irrelevant to your content. Always search the good sites check their domain authority and page authority to check how much relevant the site is or to check the traffic on that site. Publish your content on those sites that contain much traffic. Also, use some popular social media sites such as “Facebook”, Instagram”, Twitter”, LinkedIn” to attract more audience.
Some of the strategy of Content Marketing that one should follow to get an online presence and an enhanced growth in online marketing:
- Do Guest Posting To Increase Quality Back Links: This is the best method to get engaged and have a mass reach require promotion. This strategy will always provide content marketer a large audience and build authority which will be within the area of expertise. Guest posting is in paid or non-paid form, content writers working for this platform have the key responsibilities to promote their website. Always search the sites that accept guest posts and more relevant for your content. Always go to the website that has a larger number of users. As these sites provide backlinks which will give your content the best result.
- Build a strong network: Social networking, sites play a very important role in content marketing because millions of people use social media sites and it is considered the rich source to reach the target audience. For promoting the content team should use Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus where audience engagement is at peak. Proper use of social media for content promotion will always provide a better opportunity to have an online presence and great deal with the audiences in form of content.
- Increase your followers: Always have advertising campaigns which will boost customers to gain experience and provide a feedback to have an increase in service. Events, seminars, and fairs should be conducted in order to increase the followers.
These are some of the strategies for content writing and to run a successful content marketing campaign. These strategies will surely help you in your business growth. Use these strategies and grow your business. Because content is now becoming a very crucial part of any organization for this reason opportunity for content writing jobs also increased day by day. Many companies provide a job opportunity with a handsome salary package.
Hemant is Digital Marketer and he has 3 + years experience in SEO, Content marketing etc.