The top two operating systems dominating the world are Android and iOS. Launched in 2003, Android is an open-source Linux based mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets and a growing range of devices. This Operating system helps the user to connect with the features of the device without any hassle. Many mobile device companies like Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lenovo, LG are using Android as their OS.
In the year 2005, Google acquired Android and since then Google performs regular updates along with an annual major update.
- Options: Android provides its customer with variety. Millions of gadgets are available, from cheapest to the most expensive one.
- Customization: Android offers its customer to make it their own. It is customizable, both in their roles, as in his appearance. It is free to customize.
- Google: Since Android is maintained by Google, all Google services are supported by Android.
- Multitasking: Android allows the user to work on more than one application at a time.
- Internet: Android phone can also function as a router to share internet
Features of Android:
- Open source: This allows each manufacturer to customize this software in their own unique way.
- Integration with other Google products: Users can synchronize their Google account with the Android device. This allows the user to gain easy access to Google services like Gmail, Google Maps and Google Docs etc.
Changeable Battery: The Android hardware allows switching the non-working device battery to a working one.
- Storage: Android not only offers the inbuilt storage options but also provides the user with a slot to insert SD.
- Infrared Transmission: Android OS allows the user to use the device as a remote control with the help of an infrared transmitter.
Below mentioned are a few categories of android applications present in the market:
- Media and Video
- Travel and Local etc.
Reasons to work with Android:
- Android is the best and adaptable platform to build applications & games because of its features like open source and Linux based.
- As of 2018, Android owns 76.61% of Worldwide Operating System Market.
- Android provides customers with customized solutions for better intercommunication with clients.
- Android has thousands of unique features and the number keep on adding with every passing year.
With the above-mentioned advantages and features, one must have understood the importance of Android in the market. Now is the time to enter the Android world and earn well. The best training provider for the complete Android Programming is KVCH Academy. Android training course teaches candidates how to develop applications for the Android operating system and more. Below mentioned are few benefits of joining KVCH:
- Adjustable schedule: KVCH provides students with flexible timing. They cater to every candidate, be it student or professional. Candidates can opt the most comfortable time for their training.
- Digital Presence: KVCH has their presence on the digital platform as well and provides online training to those candidates who are unable to come to the institute. Candidates, while getting trained online will get to meet and interact with other candidates and experienced professors.
- Practical Knowledge: KVCH Academy provides their candidates with a database and after the completion of each module they will get the opportunity of working on Live projects.
- 24*7 Availability: Online courses are available anytime and everywhere. Candidates can access the course based on their convenience. Every candidate has their own mindset and takes their own time to absorb the knowledge and KVCH Academy understands that.
- Qualified Instructors: Along with quality training, KVCH provides quality trainers as well. Candidates here will find one of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Certification: KVCH provides Globally Recognized Certificate to the candidates at the end of the program. This is the professional certificate which will help the candidate in their future endeavours.
- KVCH has Global Presence: KVCH is not only popular in India but has a global presence as well. They specialize in both on-site and off-site training.
- Placement Assistance: KVCH helps their candidate to get placed in top companies. They have tie-ups with top companies like HCL, TCS, Tech Mahindra, HCL, CMC LTD and many more. KVCH guarantees 100% Interview.
Hemant is Digital Marketer and he has 3 + years experience in SEO, Content marketing etc.